Frank Sinatra, My Way (with lyrics)

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Life is weird

People change
Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around.

I've learned that things change, people change, and it doesn't mean you forget the past or try to cover it up; it simply means that you move on and treasure the memories. Letting go doesn't mean giving up, it means accepting that some things weren't meant to be...
There are some things in life that don't go the way you want them to or the way you think they should. Don't give up just because you don't think things will work, you won't know unless you give it a try. Sooner or later you'll realize some things just aren't meant to be.
Angels
Lead me not into temptation, heaven help me to be strong. I can't fight all that I'm feeling, and I can't do it alone. Help me break this spell that I'm under, guide my feet and hold me tight. I need 10,000 angels watching' over me tonight.
Hope
If destiny is what it is, then why am I trying so hard?
Thoughts
I know someday my princess will come but right now, I feel like I'm living in Never-Neverland.
This kind of certainty comes, but once in a lifetime.
Dreams

When you leave, remember the place where you have left me. If you go back and I'm not there, it doesn't mean I don't love you anymore, I just love you so much that I've left to search for you.
I'll surrender my world to you if that is the only way I could become a part of yours.
Fear
I am scared that I'm always going to be somebody's friend or brother or confidant, but never quite somebody's everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Date conversion from Gregorian to Hijri or Hijri to Gregorian

Date Conversion
Gregorian to Hijri Hijri to Gregorian
Day: Month: Year


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.