Frank Sinatra, My Way (with lyrics)

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Pen friends

It is rather wonderful I think…
When friends are made by pen and ink…
A piece of paper, blue and white
Someone decides that he will write
To someone he has never seen
Who lives where he has never been
A pen become a magic wand
Two strangers start to correspond…
Not strangers long but soon good friends
Just not how their last letter ends…
Now pleasant their exchange of views
The comments of important news…
Two friends who live quite far apart
Can gladden much each other’s heart…
Can nourish too each others mind
With goodly thought in letters kind…
It is truly beautiful I think,
The friendship spring from pen and ink

1 comment:

  1. I dont know how to get in touch with you. To be a penpal. let me know pls. thanks.
    anilr59@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Date conversion from Gregorian to Hijri or Hijri to Gregorian

Date Conversion
Gregorian to Hijri Hijri to Gregorian
Day: Month: Year


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.